View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Tin Tither
True Christian™

Parking Lot Tither True Heterosexual™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus A for Effort Flat Earth True Republican Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award

Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package). - 07-10-2014, 12:11 PM

Pastor Ezekal is a holy man of God i am proud to tithe to support what ever he needs he told me hed' pray for me to get a second job so i could tithe more thats' how much he loves the people in his church and on top of that i know how much a nice car matters cause i use to be his shoffer (sp?) before that little miss understanding i took real good care of him and important visitors in that eslcade.