View Single Post
(#128)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
I have always considered Jeffrey Dahmer to be a great example of a Christian. Now here is a man who was an admitted homosexualist. He had free will to be a homer and he did it because "it felt good."

That being said, he was washed in the everflowing blood of our Lamb, Jesus Christ and got right with the Lord.

He is now sitting at the Right Hand of God and will judge the world and all the sinners in it.

Does this not illustrate clearly what God thinks of our "works?"

The Christian doctrine of Grace clearly will show you what God thinks of us and what we do in life: our deeds are filthy rags.

Think of a filthy rag: it is vile, disgusting, covered in blood and pus, something worthy to throw in the trash, yet God Loved us so much that he murdered His Only Begotten Son for us, writhing in agony for hours and hours up on the cross in Calvary.

When you think of it that way, how could you not love this AWESOME God, who is all powerful yet merciful at the same time?
I doubt he was even a homer to begin with. Doing that just because it feels good isn't exactly what makes one an actual homer. It would be emotional attraction towards guys that would make people actual homers.
Can you control who you fall in love with? Can you snap your fingers and say "I will now fall in love with this person of which I hate the behavior and appearance so much!"?

I still think that God committing suicide by humans and then reviving himself wasn't enough to teach humans a lesson. Nor do I think it was needed, God could have just forgiven people and sent a message to the whole world that they must believe in him (thus removing the need of Jesus, since God would just be himself), and it would still be the same, people would still continue to live like today, because all the direct communication had ceased a long time ago, if it happened.
I mean... look at the world we live in! Wars, jerks, nakedness in television and newspapers, sex-crazed teenagers who fornicate, prostitution becoming an industry, priests lying to followers of Christ and taking their money while not providing services, priests turning gay and resorting to pedophilia...