View Single Post
(#1867)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon

Cathlick Messicant

PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-13-2014, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Leia View Post
I'm not sure I want to click that link. You have already shown your taste for satanic games. I have no wish to see more of Satan.
Dont worry, that game is called "The you testament" It was pretty amazing to play, the story is that you are a prophet and you have to follow Jesus around the map to precense biblical events. As you go, you gain Jesus-like abilities (all teached by him as a reward for finding him) The game mechanics have pretty symbolical meaning like if you hold a bag of money, your sin meter increases, if you hold something holy, your faith meter increases. I believe that there is a way to mess things up and actually become an anti-prophet but I had never tried that. The creator of the game is religious so dont expect any demonic inuendo (there is only 1, I think that if you press e and x as for explosion, random explosions come out of nowhere). You can end the game either by winning by successfully following Jesus around or lose it by comitting crimes and getting crucified(although you get a realistic judgement and you might get pardoned from crucifiction). There is also a muslim version of this game that follows the same mechanic but that is not relevant... You might find the graphics disturbing but that is just how the guy makes his character for his original designs.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.