View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thank you all for praying for my wife... She finally died. - 08-31-2013, 11:51 PM

Praise GOD for answered prayer. I was about to ask if you had started dating yet, but it looks like you've already done some thinking about that topic.

I mentioned your plight and how you must be simply prostrate with grief to a friend. He suggested waiting a while to get involved since "people will talk." I'm not sure what he meant. Surely GOD would want you to have someone in your life. My friend in Utah suggested polygamy but I don't know why you'd find solace in making paper sculptures.

If there's anything I can do to relieve your stress, let me know.