View Single Post
(#105)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-03-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerRed View Post
Stop bleaching your hair. It's "Pokemon" not "pokermon"
Insulting woman? Hun, i am a woman
and yes <3 it comes naturally <3
Now why is my name PokemonTrainerRed?
Because i like pokemon. Is it a big deal?

Oh god, You guys better be trolls....

Also Pokemon has a very good song in their first movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZFcTGAGL3s

"
We watch our world fall apart
Tell me what good is winning
When you lose your heart

Brother my brother
Tell me what are fighting for
Isn't life worth so much more
We should love one another
Oh, can't we just pretend
This war never began
Tell me why
Brother my brother

Yes
We can try
Brother my brother
Yes

Let's take a moment to look deep inside
and say we're willing to give love a try
we're not as different as we seem to be
there's so much more to me than what you see

It don't have to be this way
Think about the consequences
then turn around and walk away"

Why can't we all just accept each other? G`ays, Blacks, and other religions?

This song has a very beautiful meaning.

ps: oh bvecause i think the sarcasm sign guy is cute ;D
that doesn't mean i agree with you, stop twisiting my words. It's ignorant
True Christians are not Trolls. Were are real people who worship the Lord. Trolls are just mythical creators that live under bridges scaring and eating children. I have never seen a True Christian live under a bridge scaring and eating children.

I suspect you do not know what sarcasm is. It means the opposite of what you said.

Why do you have fascination for my hair. Are you jealous or something. Are your Pokemon worshipers not allowed to have nice hair.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.