X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mormon Women Have Drooping Breasts.

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
    1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Haha best thing I have heard all day but not exactly true I live in Utah and I do not look like that!
      Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by Determined2findtruth View Post
        Haha best thing I have heard all day but not exactly true I live in Utah and I do not look like that!

I would ask if it is true that there are many billboards in Utah advertising breast uplift. If it is true, as the link states, I rest my case.

As for whether you would compare favorably to beautiful women in Freehold, you would have to submit a picture.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Yeah I guess I never pay attention to billboards but come to think of it there are a lot of ads on the radio.....anyway no thanks I don't like my picture posted
          Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Working...
          X