Thread: Ask an Ex-Negro
View Single Post
(#540)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected cross-dressing weirdo
Under Investigation

Perv Full of it

MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MCRLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ask an Ex-Negro - 10-23-2015, 05:57 AM

He is White by Marriage.
His heart is full-bloodied white.
His slightly suntanned Caramel complexion is quite beautiful.

This, this has to be a joke right?.....right?
Hey ***inappropriate expression removed by moderator***, HE IS BLACK! Ya see the natural shade of his skin and his facial features? lol, it's there cause his predecessors were african. So he is african. And there is nothing wrong with being african. You racist pieces of ***potty language removed by moderator***
It DOES NOT make you less Christian.
It DOES NOT make you any better or worse than any other race.
It's. just. a. race.
We are all created equal in the eyes of God.
And guess what???
JESUS WAS NOT WHITE! Yes I said it. He was born in the middle east. Do you think that his parents just happened to be the only white people there? NO! Look it up!
I DARE YOU
Actually research what you're spitting out
And I DON'T mean look up opinions of other racists.
LOOK UP THE SCIENTIFIC, PROVEN FACTS *ITCHES
Ya can't just say "oh this is my uneducated opinion, so it must be correct"
Honestly people like you disgust me. I hope God punishes you so you can see the light and become a better person for it.
You are all stupid and terrible