View Single Post
(#547)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 04-22-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Hey goofball, that passage from Leviticus is telling God's ministers to not show up drunk for church services - plain and simple. Now go back and read the rest of the Bible (KJV1611) before you think you can stump the Lord.
Well, are the Ireland people God's ministers going to church services?

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.