View Single Post
(#525)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LespaceChaton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykjavik! - 01-05-2013, 07:08 AM

I signed up simply to point out something.

It is things like this, that make people not want to follow your faith.

I have many friends who are Christians, and while they may not approve of my choices or how I live my life, they appreciate me as a person and as one of your God's children.

One of the things they've taught me, is that many misunderstand how God works. And from what I've gathered, it's really quite simple.

God loves you. As my Mother loves me. I can appreciate that. However, He is still God. And while he made you in His image, and wants the best for you. He also has his own job to do, and the jobs of the angels or whatever you call them. He doesn't expect you to do the judging of your fellow people, that is His job. He is the one who set up the rules, not you. No one knows them better than Him, and saying so is a sin as I understand it. Your job as His children is to live a good, holy life. Even if those around you sin, you are to accept them as fellow children of God, whether they recognize that or not. Leave the judging to him. You can offer guidance, and your opinions, but you cannot force people to change. You can only love them and be there to show them the way lest they fall into doubt.

Even if these Eskimos are godless, loving the Earth as I believe many people should, you cannot make them change. You can just hope and pray that they see the metaphorical light... or literal, depending you your level of belief I suppose. However, you are wishing bodily harm and trauma on Reykjavik. Last time I checked, Wrath was a sin. If they are hit with such a tragedy, their blood will be on your hans. As well as everyone who prayed for it. Best of luck when you have to explain why you wish death upon an entire city.

Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.

An it harm none, do as ye will