View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Tin Tither
True Christian™

Parking Lot Tither True Heterosexual™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus A for Effort Flat Earth True Republican Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award

Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy-Roy Stewart has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "Redskins" Is Offensive Now? - 06-20-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Van Slyke View Post
This is clearly the work of insidious liberals who never rest at trying to undermine every great American institution.

I wouldn't be surprised if they named the team the Washington Gays. As for me, I'll continue to root for my beloved Patriots, who have the most Godly name in football. (Not the Saints, who are named after cathylick idols.)
It wouldnt' suprise me neither we cant' hurt the feelings of the injins and we have to give special consderation to queers its' all about every one accept us straight white Christian males its' perfectly okay to persectue us.