View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash

Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Tipping your waiter for good service. - 07-13-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Most of the waiters I have are darkies, single mothers, or single darkie mothers. Tipping them would only encourage their sinful lifestyles. Surely what they make waiting tables and their government handout welfare checks are enough to support them. My 'tip' for them is this; keep doing a good job and you'll continue to have a job.
My husband and me were in a restaurant last month to celebrate his birthday and the waiter was a colombian who barely understand us, so it was difficult for him to take our order, and the other ones were busy because the place was full of people, so we had to treat to talk with him. Finally he brought us the food, but after that inconvenience he decided to not give him a single cent, but I think we made him a favor by not giving him money for beer, weed or nothing like that