X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by hansolo1112 View Post
    Not that I believe that people with asperger's are retards, but does the Bible even say anything about God hating retards?
    Yes, He really hates retards. You can read more about it here.

P.S. To all those defending tronfan ,based on his introduction post, Tronfan is a he, not a she.
    I have no idea who you are talking about or what is your interest in her. However, this is not some pick up joint where you start to hit on every girl or guy you see, so stay on topic.

Comment

What verses mention anything about retards? I only see crippled,ugly and blind people mentioned.
      Isn't a retarded just another type of cripple? Let's be honest.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I understand that most of this group is uneducated (except of course for the few who are gifted with AD, and if you don't know what that means, you shouldn't be here), very religious, and probably need to cool off in some way, but you do NOT need to spread hate in the name of God just because you think that he loves one child more than another. We ARE all created in his image. I hope that you know enough about God to know that he loves all of his children equally and has created us all for a reason and that reason is to spread his beliefs to others.
        That penguin thing was the most sane and healthy thing I have read all morning. I love penguins so much! Let's put the Bible aside for a moment (not in the bad way) and get simple. Isn't it hateful to stereotype all people with Asperger's syndrome as evil. There are a few that were, but there were also a few Christians that were evil. It is in the terms of use not to preach hate here and this is the reason why. It hurts people, it truly does, and you know if it does, then they are not evil. They purely want you to stop hating on them. Asperger's syndrome is not a personality disorder or, in any way, shape, or form, retardation. Only retards could think that.
        Did you know that Atheists have higher IQ's than Christians? This is because Christianity has been tainted with people like you. Now I know why Gandhi said,"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

Comment

Originally posted by michaelakimker View Post
          Now I know why Gandhi said,"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
          You better check your sources, that's not what he actually said, but close enough to be used by someone who has not been blessed with homeschooling.
          Anyway, Gandhi was a hell-bound heathen and known hater who also was a horrible racist. This is what he said about nigras. Kaffir means nigger, but is even more racist word.

Addressing a public meeting in Bombay on Sept. 26 1896, Gandhi said:

Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.

Gandhi wrote in his Indian Opinion of September 24 1903:

We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do, only we believe that they would best serve these interests, which are as dear to us as to them, by advocating the purity of all races, and not one alone. We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race.

Just to mention few.

Comment

I hope that you know enough about God to know that he loves all of his children equally and has created us all for a reason and that reason is to spread his beliefs to others.
            What is wrong with you!? How can you get up in the morning, look in the mirror, see the greatest liar that ever lived and then still move on!? Do you have no shame!?

STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT GOD !!! NOW !!!

Not only will you burn in Hell, a well deserved punishment in your case, but you will seduce others to the fire of Hell as well!

SHAME ON YOU !!! SHAME !!!

If you bothered to read the Bible, a book you clearly never even opened, you would know that God does NOT love everyone equally.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE !!! THE BIBLE !!!

Please read Proverbs 6:16-19, Hosea 9:15, Matthew 13:41-42 and Deuteronomy 12:31. Then read the rest of your Bible. Then, when you feel shame beyond anything you have ever felt in your life, get on your knees and beg Jesus for forgiveness.
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I understand that most of this group is uneducated (except of course for the few who are gifted with AD, and if you don't know what that means, you shouldn't be here), very religious, and probably need to cool off in some way, but you do NOT need to spread hate in the name of God just because you think that he loves one child more than another. We ARE all created in his image. I hope that you know enough about God to know that he loves all of his children equally and has created us all for a reason and that reason is to spread his beliefs to others.
              That penguin thing was the most sane and healthy thing I have read all morning. I love penguins so much! Let's put the Bible aside for a moment (not in the bad way) and get simple. Isn't it hateful to stereotype all people with Asperger's syndrome as evil. There are a few that were, but there were also a few Christians that were evil. It is in the terms of use not to preach hate here and this is the reason why. It hurts people, it truly does, and you know if it does, then they are not evil. They purely want you to stop hating on them. Asperger's syndrome is not a personality disorder or, in any way, shape, or form, retardation. Only retards could think that.
              Did you know that Atheists have higher IQ's than Christians? This is because Christianity has been tainted with people like you. Now I know why Gandhi said,"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
              Everyone knows assburger is not a disease or a disorder. It is a lifestyle choice, like being Gaywise, left-handed or catlick.
              I cannot stand idly by when people like you want normal, Christian people to make special accommodations for people that make bad choices in life. I have worked very hard to get to where I am. No one gave me anything. God helped me a lot but I have to return in kind to Him, which I do willingly. What paybacks to these freeloaders do? Drool and dents in sheetrock are not payback.
              To live a fulfilling life, a person has to abide by Gods rules. Retards do not. Have you ever heard the term 'Whipped into shape'? Well, it does not work with them. They just fall to the floor and roll up into a ball like a crying armadillo. Worthless.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

You disgusting christians really think that aspergers syndrome makes people serial killers. Do you know how many people with the disorder end up leaving wonderful successful lives?

You should know that most aspies have above average or genius level intelligence. So, in other words, they're smarter than you brainwashed *** potty language *** . I'm an aspie. I'm not a serial killer. I never will be

Actually do some research on the disorder before you throw stones at people for having it.
                Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 03-04-2014, 06:44 PM. Reason: Potty mouth.
                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by AngryAsianAtheist View Post
                  You disgusting christians really think that aspergers syndrome makes people serial killers. Do you know how many people with the disorder end up leaving wonderful successful lives?

You should know that most aspies have above average or genius level intelligence. So, in other words, they're smarter than you brainwashed assholes. I'm an aspie. I'm not a serial killer. I never will be

Actually do some research on the disorder before you throw stones at people for having it.
                  Hello, and welcome to our friendly forums!

Are you a Christian?
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You should know that most aspies have above average or genius level intelligence. So, in other words, they're smarter than you brainwashed *** potty language *** . I'm an aspie. I'm not a serial killer. I never will be

Honestly, you sound like you could go on a killing spree at any moment.

sigpic

Comment

You should know that most aspies have above average or genius level intelligence. So, in other words, they're smarter than you brainwashed assholes. I'm an aspie. I'm not a serial killer. I never will be
                      Yes, that typical genius trait of not being able to handle difficult tasks like going to grocery store or understanding interaction between normal people

We know that you all asspies are possessed by demons, so in that sense your "disorder" is not your fault. You need to stop worshiping Satan and turn to Christ. Just because you have not murdered more than one people does not mean you won't go into killing spree later if you continue those demons have control over your soul.

Comment

Welcome friend.

When and why did you choose to have it? It will be a good leasson for those that are considering it to see how bad choices are made.
                        If people who choose to have assburgers are so smart, why did they choose to be retarded in the first place? Perhaps, being you are so smart, you could explain it to the rest of us.

By the way friend, all serial killers not in jail simply have not been caught. Yet.

Tell me, are you one of those 'Rocky Mountain' guys? You act just like a psycho all potted up. Statistics show that maryjuyanna is the number one influence in all murders and all murderss are retarded. You have to be retarded to murder.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Aspergers is a very low functioning level of autism. You may have slight trouble picking up social ques. And it isn't a choice. It's an illness. Like you can't choose to get cancer.
                          A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Aspergers is a very low functioning level of autism. You may have slight trouble picking up social ques. And it isn't a choice. It's an illness. Like you can't choose to get cancer.
                            We are all well aware that you people are 'low functioning'.

It is a choice. The Holy Bible tells us so. I have never seen a baby with it. Most children choose it during adolescence as a way of 'acting out' against their parents or Jesus. All a big joke until they realize it is not easily reversible.

People get the cancer because they hate God. Plain and simple. No True Christian(tm) has ever had it. Not even the sniffles. God takes care of those that Love Him.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              We are all well aware that you people are 'low functioning'.

It is a choice. The Holy Bible tells us so. I have never seen a baby with it. Most children choose it during adolescence as a way of 'acting out' against their parents or Jesus. All a big joke until they realize it is not easily reversible.

People get the cancer because they hate God. Plain and simple. No True Christian™ has ever had it. Not even the sniffles. God takes care of those that Love Him.
                              that's a joke. cancer is a result of bad cells passed on through genes. Not because God hates you.

Comment

that's a joke. cancer is a result of bad cells passed on through genes. Not because God hates you.
                                Nice.

Laugh at the people with cancer.

Comment

Working...
                                X