View Single Post
(#1132)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-09-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
My dear girl, what we do is not human trafficking. We do what the Lord, our God, instructs us to do.

Please read your Bible and this might become clear to you.

Dowry

****IGNORANT GARBAGE DELETED*****

How, pray tell is this human trafficking? It's a gift. My world, girl, you really need instruction in the ways of proper Christian folk.
You're really criminals and mean people using God as an excuse for your crimes. Christians should be good people who make good actions and take care of their children, not selling them as if they were cars or toys. They day I have children, I'll keep them very far of cults like this, if not, maybe people like you end kidnapping and selling them to crazy fanatics like you