View Single Post
(#385)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ChristianBandGeek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 01-09-2014, 04:04 AM

Dear Sir,
I know that your post means well, but it is simply saddening to me. The reason for this is, I look up to this man as a strong and confident role model. I don't want to send you any hate mail, or such crimes, as I am a newly confirmed Lutheran Christian, but I must continue to argue your points. As I said before, I look up to Gerard. He and his band (now broken up) helped me through my most troublesome teen years. Music is a God- given gift, and should not be treaded on lightly. Yes, during this time I still did listen to Christian and gospel bands such as Hawk Nelson, and even DC Talk, but I had other music tastes as well. Such as bands like My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, and many others. First of all: I believe that you should've done more research on this girl's suicide, because you didn't seem to know many of the facts, and some could have been faulty. Secondly: As you said, no one should send hate mail. But isn't this post hate mail in itself? Some people look up to this band, and you should respect their life choices and how others feel. Isn't that what God would want? Lastly: I see that you quoted Gerard on his depression. This quote was taken from an interview in which he talked about his life before he found music. Also, in this interview, he discussed how he thinks that teens should get help, and turn to brighter things (such as Jesus) than drugs and our society's idea of perfectionism. He WANTED KIDS TO GET HELP. I believe that you, sir, have missed out on some very important facts, such as how Gerard and the rest of the band aren't promoting suicide, they're preventing it. Please sir, from this teen girl's God filled heart, would you please rethink how you could make others feel about this post? If you can, please respond. I would like to talk to you more about how this band has influenced me to do good, along with its singer.
From,
A girl who just wants you to understand.