View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jake Ruby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
But you are a Protestant, that is not a True Baptist Christian™. Until you repent and a Church Pastor hears you, you got a problem.
I am a bit taken aback by your attitude too. You come on OUR forum, read a couple of threads and make a heap of broad stroked generalizations. That is far from fair. You refuse to read our forum rules and FAQs. If I cam to your home after a big party and saw a mess, should I assume you live like a pagan? Should I assume from your few posts, that you are a hateful cruel person?
Did you read my second post? I tried to explain that I wasn't trying to make generalizations about people but rather point out a few things that bother me. I really don't mean to generalize, but when I saw somenone say that the only true christian thing that dr. Dobson portrays is a picture of a black lady stealing on his website I was angered. I was also angered when I saw a post of a black person saying that they were trying to change they skin white so they could be a true christian and others crongratulated the person hoping it wasn't a joke. I am reading that intro post currently, I posted here first because I followed a link to this spot on the site.