View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Please pray for someone to rape my daughters - 11-10-2013, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Look, Friend. I'm sorry, but but your daughters have an unfortunate reputation for passing around incurable STDs.

We recommend that you get a good bride price from some illiterate Muslim sand digger who has a lot of brothers and sisters. Maybe we could wipe hundreds of them out at once.

Please don't forget to tithe at least 20% of the bride price you get for the little tarts. Your son, who appears to be a faggit anyway, could be 'dressed up' and maybe slipped into the bunch.
I see someone got day parole and access to the innertubes!

If any dusty old Pastor here was familiar with STD's (Special Theological Diseases) it would be the Emir of Ely himself. Quite surprised they let him out but with all that 'Church' money he absconded with anything is possible.

Meanwhile... your daughters can easily find a taker (husband) in Iowa if they wander long enough around the grazing pastures with a bell on their neck and a bag on their face. Just be sure to hang around and catch the act, it will last a few seconds only, then report it to Pasture Zeke and Violá... they will have husbands faster than a twelve year old at a Mormon magic underwear sale!

Bless you, my desperate digladiatarian,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.