View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please Pray the Pastors devote Sunday's service to PAUL WALKER... - 12-08-2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Mistress Cookie, I have a surprise for you. In honor of Paul Walker, we pooled our money and bought you a carbon fiber hood and neon underbody lights for your Seville. This way, you'll be reminded of The Fast and The Furious every time you drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
I'd be willing to have your heads CNC ported and a new camshaft ground with plenty of overlap too.
Oh, thank you!!!

You boys are the SWEETEST! .When I staggered out to my porch this morning for a cigarette after that DIFFICULT time I had last night...I almost couldn't believe my EYES when I saw my retooled car ! ! . Why, I thought Jesus™ Himself had paid me a visit and done it, till I saw your heart-warming posts . : )

It's so funny, because after I "nodded off" after all that medicinal brandy last night, I almost had kind of a dream that you two were here, praying over me, laying on hands, and finally almost wailing in the Speaking of Tongues as my fever reached its pitch (!!) ..I guess The Good Lord™ was giving me just a taste of what was in store for me at the hands of you two little angels today!

PRAISE ! !

Heavens, I feel so fresh and relaxed and reborn today!