View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Heaven Bound

IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Best places to store your KJV Bible - 12-31-2013, 10:38 PM

Nice theory. But it's not adequate. Only 16 year olds with 20/20 vision could ever hope to read those tiny bibles.
Nearly 5 years ago, we had wildfires here which destroyed all power and phones (landline and cell phone transmitters). We were without power for a week and phones for a similar time. With dead people all around and whole towns wiped out, it was certainly a time to reach for the KJV Bible. Where was mine? In a burnt out house. It took a week for any form of relief (food, water, medicines etc) to arrive to our town - in a first world country (just 60 miles from the second biggest city in the country). And then, they didn't even have the decency to include KJV Bibles in the initial relief convoys. That was one of the hardest times of my life being without my bible.