X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Your son will become an atheist when he grows up, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Scandic View Post
      Your son will become an atheist when he grows up, I'm sure.
      Oh, a fortune teller, huh? I was warned about you...

(Matthew 24:11) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

You don't deceive me, boy.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
      sigpic

Comment

-Sigh- Alright... i will review all these responses again...

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        So kiddie-raping Catholic priests are fine with you, eh?
        Didn't you read what i said? I talked about me being positive about everyone as long as they don't hurt anybody. Now let's all ignore the homosexuality part shall we?

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
        Response of total ignorance over the actual point being discussed.
        So you have the will to read the entire holy bible but you don't have the will to read a few paragraphs of someone's response to the thread being discussed? Very well applied move. Also I don't have to read the bible i always listen to the lord's word in the church and in sunday school. Thank you. I spend that free time reading actual school books so i can have a good career.

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Wait, you're a cathlic? Dear, catholics are not Christians.
        Yeah,so what? Aren't we worshiping the same god? Well i'm sorry but yes, we are.

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        You barely know the English language
        You are right. I am not perfect. Just barely, i know it damn well. Constructing phrases at a reasonable pace is yet something that has to be worked on.

All right, can we go back to discussing tf2 now and try to read and understand what i meant?

This game inspires alot of creativity too. Like jumping, some people ignore the killing part of the game and turn the game into a jumping platformer and it really shows the beauty of the tf2 world.

Here is the best example i can find.
        The tf2 jump community has worked hard to produce another movie filled with mind-blowing jumps. Make sure you download the movie below for a full quality cop...

(Ignore the music if you find it offensive)
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubexez View Post
          Yeah,so what? Aren't we worshiping the same god? Well i'm sorry but yes, we are.
          Not in reality. In reality, we worship Christ Jesus, that's why we're True Christians™. Cathlics, on the other hand, are not Christians.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Not in reality. In reality, we worship Christ Jesus, that's why we're True Christians™. Cathlics, on the other hand, are not Christians.
            Alright you actually made me learn something today then. Quick question. How do i edit?

Comment

Alright you actually made me learn something today then. Quick question. How do i edit?
              You don't.

You are careful to say what you mean, and mean what you say.

You choose to preview your post and make any corrections before sending it.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You don't.

You are careful to say what you mean, and mean what you say.

You choose to preview your post and make any corrections before sending it.
                Erm. Ok...sorry about that i am used to forums with editing functions...

I may have not choosen the best video...because i know the music will will make some of you rage.

So here is something even better.

***Video Selection Modified To Glorify the LORD***

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 09-28-2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: replaced with a video glorifying unto the LORD

Comment

Alright. I'm done with this stupid forum.

Comment

Upset because we don't glorify Spaniards?

Huh, what an odd thing from a forum that exists to glorify THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Comment

Enjoy Hell.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Didn't you read what i said? I talked about me being positive about everyone as long as they don't hurt anybody.
                        No, you did not. Allow me to quote you:

Well as i stated in my post, i feel positive about everyone, and i mean EVERYONE , sure it contradicts the bible and the lord's word itself but the bible and god contradict themselves, they both talk about "Thou shall not kill" and not to judge others, tolurate everybody, etc.
                        Now you are moving the goalposts. Now, you only feel positive about EVERYBODY, IF you agree with the things they do.

How does that make you tolerant? How does that make you any different from a True Christian™?

I don't have to read the bible i always listen to the lord's word in the church and in sunday school. Thank you. I spend that free time reading actual school books so i can have a good career.
                        From this I learn three things about you:

1. You are perfectly happy to put the fate of your eternal soul in the understanding of a single pastor, instead of tending to it yourself.

2. You value money more than God.

3. You do not consider the Bible a valuable source of learning.

None of these bode well for your future.

Pardon my language, but how the Hell would you know? You refuse to read the Bible, so how can you know who God is?

You know only the bits and pieces that your pastor chooses to talk about, the times that you're listening instead of playing with your Nintendo 3DS.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                          Enjoy Hell.
                          I lol'd. Now i am going to hell? It all depends on what i say in a forum on the internet or is it your own ego talking? You make jesus sound like an actual bad person. If jesus won't forgive something as simple as this...men all of you are going to have a bad time...

Comment

I lol'd. Now i am going to hell? It all depends on what i say in a forum on the internet or is it your own ego talking? You make jesus sound like an actual bad person. If jesus won't forgive something as simple as this...men all of you are going to have a bad time...
                            Son, the problem with being a cathlick is that you don't know what Jesus actually says. You have no idea what kind of person/god He is because you haven't learned anything from HIM. Instead, you trust your priests to teach you.

In America we have a game children play called "Telephone." Each child whispers the message they receive from the child before them in line. By the end of the line, the message has been distorted so much the last child's message sounds nothing like the first child's message. This is the way it is in the Roman church.

I beg you to learn about the REAL Jesus by reading the Holy Bible, from beginning to end.

Comment

Bla bla bla

Nope, it's just his ego.

Comment

My Brother in Christ is not condemning you to Hell himself.

He is reviewing what you have said here, and making a prediction based upon your behavior.

You refuse to read the Bible. You place money above God. You do not follow all of His Commands; you cannot, because you refuse to read the Bible and thus do not know them.

Since you don't want to hear from us, let's give you the words of Jesus:

Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                                23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
                                Emphasis added.

So, in spite of what your Pastor Feelgood has been telling you, it's not enough to just say, "I love me some Jesus!"

It's also necessary to follow God's Laws. All of them. It is necessary to stop sinning.

Repentance isn't apologizing, then going out and doing it again next week. It's confessing your disobedience (sins) to Jesus, then never disobeying again.

See the difference?
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X