View Single Post
(#1138)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-09-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
We follow the bible. Bible is the only place where you can find teachings of Christs. We follow teachings of Christ because we are Christians. It's that simple.

You are just digging your own hole here with your hatred for Jesus. Please, stop to think for a second before you are making yourself look even more stupid.
I pray for your hateful soul.
So now you want me to think, since when using the brain is not a sin or something? And stop saying I hate Jesus, that's not true, what I hate is people who think that they can do whatever they want just because they think in a certain way, that's what I can't handle and what I hate