X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
    Accept it as a punishment from God girl.
    I have, I apologise that I wasn't clear enough. The emphasis in my sentence 'I accept that this is most likely to be a punishment from God for my sins' should have been 'for MY sins'. As I believe I am right in saying that it could have been my parents sins that caused this rather than my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre View Post
      I too have Aspergers Syndrome, I was diagnosed with it this July. I accept that this is most likely a punishment from God for my many sins, although I wouldn't go as far as to say that Aspies are psychopaths and have a different understanding of the syndrome. However, I am a girl so I may very well be wrong about these things, so please feel free to correct me.

Save your breath, They're having A BALL poking at my child's Aspergers. In their warped world my INNOCENT child "deserved" what he was BORN with and "deserved" the abuse he suffered at the hands of his "father" before birth (My son) the sperm donor beat me unmercilessly the ENITRE 9 nine months and giving birth to a son didn't stop the beating to me nor the abuse to MY son. These people belive it was OUR fault my EXHUSBAND beat us, I know (as does THE LAW) different and my Little Man has rebuked his sperm donor in the name of Christ and disowned his Father. You and I both know that Aspergers does NOT equal serial killer.
      Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelClark View Post
        Save your breath, They're having A BALL poking at my child's Aspergers. In their warped world my INNOCENT child "deserved" what he was BORN with and "deserved" the abuse he suffered at the hands of his "father" before birth (My son) the sperm donor beat me unmercilessly the ENITRE 9 nine months and giving birth to a son didn't stop the beating to me nor the abuse to MY son. These people belive it was OUR fault my EXHUSBAND beat us, I know (as does THE LAW) different and my Little Man has rebuked his sperm donor in the name of Christ and disowned his Father. You and I both know that Aspergers does NOT equal serial killer.
        I don't believe I am a serial killer, I've done quite a lot of extensive research into both Aspergers and Serial Killers, I have yet to find a Serial Killer with Aspergers Syndrome. I have emotions, I can feel sympathy and empathy, I don't like seeing others upset and often cry upon hearing of a death. I don't think a Serial Killer could feel that way.

No disrespect but no one is innocent, your child has done nothing wrong but nethertheless was born into sin, we are human after all. What is past cannot be changed. Whatever the reason for God giving your son Aspergers, doesn't change the fact he has it. Everyone has sin, work together to find redemption in the eyes of the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre View Post
          I don't believe I am a serial killer
          How many people did you kill?

No disrespect but no one is innocent, your child has done nothing wrong but nethertheless was born into sin, we are human after all.
          You are mistaken. I am a perfect sin free True Christian™. Jesus made me this way!

1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            How many people did you kill
            I am glad to say I have never killed anyone

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            You are mistaken. I am a perfect sin free True Christian™. Jesus made me this way!
            Oh I quite agree, I merely meant that we are born into sin. As a True Christian you have been absolved of all sin and found redemption.

Comment

Hahaha man im an aspie n you guys are fucking hilarious. Your like the kkk for aspies, keep up the good work

Comment

Well in case anyone needed further evidence that these "assburger" retards are evil, violent scofflaws, all you have to do it look at the latest school shooting in godless Connecticut. The shooter was a retard! I rest my case!
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by aspie christ rapist View Post
                  Hahaha man im an aspie n you guys are piffleing hilarious. Your like the kkk for aspies, keep up the good work
                  Guess who will have the last laugh.

You > < God and us
                  This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

shy Rita, don't listen to their lies. I am an aspie too, and I am here to tell you the truth! Asperger's is not a punishment for wickedness, but a gift from God! I can tell you, I am blessed to be counted among Jefferson, Einstein, Mendel, Mozart, Michelangelo, Tesla, Warhol, and Spielberg. I praise god for this wondrous blessing, and you should too.
                    For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Link S View Post
                      shy Rita, don't listen to their lies. I am an aspie too, and I am here to tell you the truth! Asperger's is not a punishment for wickedness, but a gift from God! I can tell you, I am blessed to be counted among Jefferson, Einstein, Mendel, Mozart, Michelangelo, Tesla, Warhol, and Spielberg. I praise god for this wondrous blessing, and you should too.
                      Jefferson - miscegenator

Mendel - communist

Mozart - queer

Michelangelo - queer wop

Tesla - communist

Warhol - queer NYer

Spielberg - joo

I don't want to be counted among those malefactors and hooligans and miscreants.

YiC,

Zech
                      sigpic

Comment

Without us, you 'normal people' would still be hanging around your caves, 'socializing'.
                        For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                          Jefferson - miscegenator

Mendel - communist

Mozart - queer

Michelangelo - queer wop

Tesla - communist

Warhol - queer NYer

Spielberg - joo

I don't want to be counted among those malefactors and hooligans and miscreants.

YiC,

Zech
                          Whatever you call them, the world today would not go far without them-especially Jefferson. No Jefferson, No America.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Link S View Post
                            Whatever you call them, the world today would not go far without them-especially Jefferson. No Jefferson, No America.
                            Wrong, Gimpyboy. It goes "No God, No America."

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
                              If you ever look into the cold dead eyes of an asperger, you'll know these little freaks are pure evil. If I didn't know any better, i'd say they were born without souls. And even then, I'm not so sure. I know Down Syndromes don't have souls, but I've never read anything to support Aspergers having no souls.

Seriously creepy little kids. I guess that's what happens when your parents don't beat you enough.
                              I have to agree with you. I once dated a person with Aspergers and it was by far the most destructive period of my life. These people simply do not have a tangible conscience and they believe themselves to be victims under all circumstances. In fact I was reading through the forum posts on some Aspergers "appreciation" website where they all get together and praise themselves for being freaks (WrongPlanet). They were bemoaning the fact that they felt themselves to be persecuted and then directed their soulless "sufferers" to this site to prove that they were victims!
                              From my own experience, I do consider these people to be dangerous, mostly because they lack any form of empathy (thought they would say otherwise).
                              The man that I dated could not look people in the eyes, he believed that everyone was persecuting him because he was Jewish and was fixated with writing about Jewish victimisation. He was an academic. He also liked to touch and feel leather goods which was bizarre and he took every single thing that I (or anyone else said) literally. I never knew he had Aspergers at the time, but if I was to come into contact with another person who had this, I would run in the opposite direction.
                              They are very destructive people .. even those who do not go around murdering innocent children as the Adam Lanza freak did.
                              I am somewhat fed up with the Press trying to reassure people that these oddities are harmless when they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by elle10001 View Post
                                I have to agree with you. I once dated a person with Aspergers and it was by far the most destructive period of my life. These people simply do not have a tangible conscience and they believe themselves to be victims under all circumstances. In fact I was reading through the forum posts on some Aspergers "appreciation" website where they all get together and praise themselves for being freaks (WrongPlanet). They were bemoaning the fact that they felt themselves to be persecuted and then directed their soulless "sufferers" to this site to prove that they were victims!
                                From my own experience, I do consider these people to be dangerous, mostly because they lack any form of empathy (thought they would say otherwise).
                                The man that I dated could not look people in the eyes, he believed that everyone was persecuting him because he was Jewish and was fixated with writing about Jewish victimisation. He was an academic. He also liked to touch and feel leather goods which was bizarre and he took every single thing that I (or anyone else said) literally. I never knew he had Aspergers at the time, but if I was to come into contact with another person who had this, I would run in the opposite direction.
                                They are very destructive people .. even those who do not go around murdering innocent children as the Adam Lanza freak did.
                                I am somewhat fed up with the Press trying to reassure people that these oddities are harmless when they are not.
                                Amen, friend. These assburglars are really just evil joos who have paid off the secular powers into creating a diagnosis that will afford them special privileges and redistributed wealth.

Please visit our introduction forum and follow the instructions there. It would prove to us that you do not have assburglars.
                                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X