View Single Post
(#317)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer
Under Investigation

Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Awesome1021X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Thumbs up Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES - 09-05-2015, 06:52 AM

As someome who has been vaping for a little over a year now, I can easily say that you have interpreted the bible into a way to start something. Vaping saved me from having to go through the trouble of dealing with the side effects of cigarettes. Vaping is nothing more than a safe alternative and to some, even a hobby. There is nothing gay or wrong with a safe solution. And besides, i can vape strawberry shortcake if i wanted to

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture, only. --ADMIN