View Single Post
(#306)
Old
Unsaved trash, confirmed retarded dope addict

dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.dope_mantra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES - 08-04-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Hello Joanna,

Vaping on 50 Watts, as miss mantra says she does, is pretty impressive. These devices create a lot more ¨smoke¨ than any other cigarette or cigar. That would be a bit to much for me but check out these clouds:

Kind regards,

Roland
Not into hellfire vaping. I have dual 22g 9w 3mm at 75w on the Alliance. Vaper Jungle's Vanilla Milkshake is so good I may start turning tricks behind the Bluebird for extra duckets.