View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 6 Reasons Why GOD HATES Lithuania - 04-21-2016, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Jensen View Post
Lithuania's bulldyke president thinks she has the guts to call Russia a "terrorist state". Fortuently, Mr. Putin has an exclave stronghold located right next door to Lithuania! Perfectly strategically located to be able to bomb these paptists back to the stone age at any moment

Video of Russia preparing for the invasion and ultimate destruction of Lithuania:

That is most interesting. I am a friend of Mr Putin's. I met him while I was on a trip to the Godless country of East Germany. I will contact him again so he can bomb these papist barbarians to the Stone Age (which, unlike what liebral fairy tale-inspired scientists say, occurred LESS than 6,000 years ago)

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.