View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Human "feelgood" and "nice" are from SATAN - the problem of "evil" revisited - 06-09-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Thank you for your kind words, Brethren! I showed them to young Mark and he was thrilled. Promised to take him to the shooting range tonight.

Acts 10:13.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
This is out of topic, Mr White, but I have to ask which type of weaponry You use when shooting with your son? My favorite is Sako TRG 42 with Swarowski 6-24 x 50 sight. My 12 yrs old son has already tried it. You can shoot a squirrel in the head, right on top between the eyes dead center from over 1000 yards with that.