View Single Post
(#866)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it

IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 07-31-2014, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
That is very hypocritical. You say you want peace but as a homersexual you are a rape enthusiast (all gaywise sex is by definition rape), you are an atheist and therefore have no moral compass and see murder as the same as shopping for shoes.

Never mind that being a Demoncrat means you are a communist.

Just why are you here? To troll? Well if you are stroll on, young lady

This is a site for praising Jesus. Not picking fights with the gentle, honest Christian folk, here abouts.

YIC
It's an experiment because I am pretty sure, for starters, you don't even know the true definition of communism. These "gentle honest Christian folk" just jumped at me like a pack of lions at an antelope just because I have different beliefs. (Ephesians 4:32) Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. (Matthew 5:44) But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. I don't see any love in that message. Also rape is sex without consent. Fine, gay sex is wrong, but it's still with consent, it's not rape, there's nothing else to it. P.S. Where on earth did you get the idea I was female?