X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: other planets do not exist!

We do not see the planets (except a few important exceptions) but we know they are there because of their affect on stars. Read my post before my last post here to learn how we do that. Because we can't see the planets themselves, we can't view their surfaces. A few transit planets have had their atmospheres scanned through spectroscopic telescopes (all atoms have a trace signature in the light they interact with). All of the planets we can see are very cold gas giants and they are so far away that we can't resolve much except a few pixels of light.

Comment

Originally posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
      Stars falling to Earth > > > most stars would not hit the earth because of the large space around us.
      The Bible is clear that this will happen. This historical event is recorded in both the Old and the New Testaments so we can be absolutey certain that it did happen in the future (at an unspecified time) AND in this case God has even explained why.

The Bible sets forth some details, as much as it is necessary for us to know, concerning the heavens; for example:
      JOB 9
      I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
      4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
      7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
      8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
      9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
      KJV

This is a particularly pertinent passage. The Bible describes how the heavens are stretched out. But God is clear, they will not remain stretched out forever. Perhaps heretics would suggest that this "stretching" is the equivalent of Einstein's "cosmological constant"? The Bible is not some theory, however; it is God's instruction manual for life. And The Bible addresses exactly this point, helping us to appreciate that our present was future history to Job (or to the Psalmists or Prophets for that matter) but now is a matter of fact God spells it out more clearly:
      PSALM 104
      Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
      2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
      3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
      4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
      5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
      KJV

We are familiar with structures of that type. In the following illustration many of their equivalents may be seen. Pay particular attention to the lighting, how the illumination is not uniformly dispersed. Notice how there are effects similar to the auroræ, how there are openings provided at different levels for different purposes, how anything attached to the underside of the firmament would be approximately equidistant from the observers and how it would be necessary for one of the higher panels to be opened for ingress or egress.

FIGS

Imagine the pandemonium which would ensue if all the supporting fabric shown inside that tent were rolled up like a scroll (or a snapping Holland blind) there would be little lights everywhere, sparks zapping around, people panicking. The Bible uses language we can understand because it's important that we do understand and in these days of the secularism, with astrologists announcing new "theories" even faster than they can debunk their old ones according to a satanic agenda which has been festering for centuries Christians certainly do understand and we will not roll over for Albert Einstein or Max Planck no matter how many delusions get compounded by the Heisenbergs and Shulgins of this world.

Satan's lies are a phantasm. Jesus promises us Life. Christians always choose Life.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

nit pickers' corner
      • CONTEXT • .

JOB 9
      PSALM 104
      REVELATION 6

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
        Scientists are talking about other planets like "Mars", "Jupiter", "Saturnus"(which sounds like Satan), "Venus" and so on, but does these planets really exist? I dont think so, cause if they were so big as the scientists describes them as, we would clearly see them in the sky! So i dont think they really exist, and frankly i dont care about it eighter. They arent even mentioned in The Bible, they are that unintresting, so why should we care? Also the scientists named these planets after pagan gods, which is just another proof that scientists are satanists and heathens. Those stupid scientists even claims that the sun is a million times bigger then the earth, then how come it isnt larger than a tennis ball when you look at it?
        OH OH!! i know this one its because we are so far away the angular diameter of the planet it really small to us. It is the same reason that when a person is far away from you, if you close one eye it appears that they are as big as your thumb or depending on the distance even smaller.

Comment

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

See? God made earth, not earths. End of story.
          1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
          Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
          Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Comment

then how come it isnt larger than a tennis ball when you look at it?
            Easy there. If you are on a skyscraper, how come the cars down there are smaller than your thumb when you look at them, even though when you climb down, they are bigger than you? By the way, when you say they are that uninteresting they are not even mentioned in the bible, you imply they exist.
            Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by NATURALwhite View Post
              I see really great potential in this topic. Can someone explain to me WHY are so-called “planets” named after pagan gods?

I my opinion, they simply do not exist because the real God would destroy this “planets” if they would not be named properly!

This is exactly what I thought. Thankyou!

God created planets to put life on, and scientists say they can't find life on these "other planets". So WHY would God create them??! Besides, Mars, the "god of war" would be a planet full of sinners at war. God would never create this!
              "my advice... is: first, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.." Martin Luther ("On the jews and their lies" 1543)

Comment

Originally posted by NATURALwhite View Post
                I see really great potential in this topic. Can someone explain to me WHY are so-called “planets” named after pagan gods?

I my opinion, they simply do not exist because the real God would destroy this “planets” if they would not be named properly!
                In true pagan upside-down & back-to-front tradition as I understand it they named their "gods" after the planets, probably while hallucinating on Artemesia absinthium which is a very good insecticide.

How like the moth, the pagan. Bedazzled in moonlight, unable to distinguish brutal flame from icy star these oversexed zombies fly 'round and round, Zeus this, Jupiter that, Venus the other and the next thing their empire has collapsed and A. absinthium has "evolved" into Dionaea muscipula replete with moist and sticky I have forgotten what I was going to say, but whatever it was they can't get out, such is the lure of Venus. God told us (but not them, obviously) not to worship the planets, not to steal their names for "gods" or "shrines" or "temples" and sure enough Satan whispered his nothings (to Democritus for example) knowing what God was doing so that the wretched axial[sic] period would have a tub load of pre-incarnation mumbojumbo to display, a mockery of God's Plan—especially as He was intending to reveal it through Paul—and all to ruin it came!

ACTS 19:18-21 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. After these things were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to Jerusalem, saying, After I have been there, I must also see Rome. KJV

You can read the whole passage here and notice the location in verse 1. God was pouring out His Spirit, miracles were flowing, demons fleeing, healing manifest, baptisms multiplying. What place had superstition here? as was practised in the Greek schools: teachings such as those of Democritus, Epicurus, Archimedes these curious arts were brought ot and BURNED Hallelujah! that's how powerful our God, the only True God really is and all those imposters, stealing what temporary glory they could from the planets, enticed like moths their minions to the flame and they were burned all up.

The stage was set for Jesus to establish His Church and the tide of darkness was turned back.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	TYJTYL.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	1918407

Comment

The thought of the existence of other planets is dumb. According to gravity they all would clump up and form a big planet
                  Will not be sent to Hell, and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mcflippin View Post
                    The thought of the existence of other planets is dumb. According to gravity they all would clump up and form a big planet

That's a pretty ignorant statement. By your logic, we can't orbit satellites? Earth distance with the nearest planets are millions of KM away, dramaticaly far from the influence the nearest planet's gravity.

I guess you missed science classes?

On the main topic, other planets does exist. In fact, you can observe them yourself by looking at the sky. You'll be able see them with your eyes, but even better with a telescope.

Another theistic nutjob claim debunked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen Undead View Post
                      That's a pretty ignorant statement. By your logic, we can't orbit satellites? Earth distance with the nearest planets are millions of KM away, dramaticaly far from the influence the nearest planet's gravity.

I guess you missed science classes?

On the main topic, other planets does exist. In fact, you can observe them yourself by looking at the sky. You'll be able see them with your eyes, but even better with a telescope.

Another theistic nutjob claim debunked.
                      Secular science IS NOT proof here. How many times must it be said? Prove that Satan didn't just put colours in the corners of our vision where these planets should be. If you think there is proof on this, use scripture. If you can find scripture on this, then we will all gladly accept your opinion.
                      Last edited by Steph Leia; 07-01-2014, 05:37 AM. Reason: Use scripture.
                      Atheists! Make the right choice!
                      or
                      It should be obvious.
                      Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Scientists are talking about other planets like "Mars", "Jupiter", "Saturnus"(which sounds like Satan), "Venus" and so on, but does these planets really exist? I dont think so, cause if they were so big as the scientists describes them as, we would clearly see them in the sky! So i dont think they really exist, and frankly i dont care about it eighter. They arent even mentioned in The Bible, they are that unintresting, so why should we care? Also the scientists named these planets after pagan gods, which is just another proof that scientists are satanists and heathens. Those stupid scientists even claims that the sun is a million times bigger then the earth, then how come it isnt larger than a tennis ball when you look at it?
                        Well, it´s normal that God didn´t told us about planets, could be that we wanted that to be a surprise for the man (or because he didn´t expect sinners to get so far)
                        Well, also the idea that god, being so universal, he only made one planet it´s also stupid, why do God send himself in the form of Jesus and also the angles for help humans? Could be because he´s to bussy making another thing!
                        Romans 15:5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTower View Post
                          Well, it´s normal that God didn´t told us about planets, could be that we wanted that to be a surprise for the man (or because he didn´t expect sinners to get so far)
                          Well, also the idea that god, being so universal, he only made one planet it´s also stupid, why do God send himself in the form of Jesus and also the angles for help humans? Could be because he´s to bussy making another thing!
                          So, you're what, a Muslim? Or a Mormon?

Muslims hate Jesus and so demote Him to a mere messenger boy.

Mormons go on and on about angels.

So which is it?
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTower View Post
                            Jesus DID tell us about planets.

2 Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

YIC
                            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              So, you're what, a Muslim? Or a Mormon?

Muslims hate Jesus and so demote Him to a mere messenger boy.

Mormons go on and on about angels.

So which is it?
                              Well, Muslims have their own profet, Mahoma, but they try to show Cristians and Jews that Allah The Great is our God.
                              The problem is that I read so different pieces of each religion´s Holy Books that sometimes I get confused between them. I don´t go on and on about angels XD I just name them, they´re somewhat important when Adan and Eva leave the Eden (Angel Jophiel).
                              Romans 15:5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus

Comment

I think the ScIeNtists named the planets after pagan gods and refrences to anal sex just to offend us Christians, if thats the case i would say that the naming of the planets if a very serious case of Hate Speech against the Christian people, maybe our own judge has something to say about the subject?
                                Since Christians did not exist when the Greeks named the planets, I don't think they were named "just to offend us Christians".

Get over yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X