View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Witless, boring, gormless, stupid, ignorant, asinine, insensate, boorish, loutish, oafish, vacuous, arrogant, mendacious,
perverted, thieving, criminal, intellectually handicapped, immature, puerile, etc, etc...

Clown Boy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clown Boy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clown Boy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clown Boy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clown Boy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clown Boy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion? - 12-03-2006, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT21 View Post
When did I mention cats. Get thee to Satan false prophet. By the way, I was licking your mom's pussy-cat last night.
Lmao! I thought you guys were 'Christian'. Anyway. The wrost false religion is Baptist! Haha. I mean come on. No real christian goes around spanking their wives. That's to kinky for you guys. Why don't you stick to all those lame ass christmas carols that are as annoying as hell.

Why do you spank your wives?