View Single Post
(#183)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Truck Stop Ministry Member

Bertha Vanacion has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bertha Vanacion has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bertha Vanacion has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bertha Vanacion has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bertha Vanacion has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bertha Vanacion has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 04-06-2013, 01:35 PM

Dear Unsaved Trash "Shaun",

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Bless 'Merica View Post
Y

Bottom line is you're a bunch of illiterate, sexist, homophobic, immoral, unethical, racist, republican, cabbage farming humans and i would be very very sad if i was you.
And look who's calling the kettle black! I brought up a number of important points, yet you completely ignored my well-thought out, compassionate response in favor of that of the MALE members who responded to you. Clearly you have father issues that you are trying to resolve, always trying to please and impress other men. You need to stop spending so much time on your knees at rest stops and adult theaters seeking your "father's" attention, and instead spend that time on your knees seeking THE Father's blessings!

Quote:
You have no ability to think for yourself and put all your 'faith' in a series of books...
If you had even an ounce of a brain you would have read the banner of this site, which reads, "Landover Baptist Church"; we aren't cultist mormon scum! We don't have any "series" of books we follow. We follow one - and only one - the 1621 KJV of the Bible, His True and Divinely inspired textbook for life. Read it sometime, deviant "Shaun"!

Yours in Christ,

XOXOXOXO

Bertha V.