View Single Post
(#960)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 02-25-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
That's not very respectful.
Really? And what about the respect that poor girl deserves? Maybe her father give her the life and raised her, but he has no right to treat her like and object that can be sold, that girtl must be in school, having friends, learning things important for her life to she can have a good future

Marriage is something beautiful, something we must see as a bond of love, not as a bussiness, ok? And I hope you understand that what the guy is doing is a crime