View Single Post
(#236)
Old
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Lezbean
Under Investigation

jazzhands is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 12-10-2010, 01:06 AM

This. Is. Stupid.

Green Day saved my life, and they are in the same boat as MCR. (As far as lyrics go)

No one forced this girl to commit suicide. Not even the heavyest of metal could possibly FORCE someone to kill themselves. It all starts with parents/bullying/or stress not music.

Music, as far as 'emo' music goes, isn't about killing themselves.

'Emo' is simply a stereotype for people who dress more different then the rest. It's nothing more. People who cut themselves shouldn't be called 'emo', people who cut themselves have a serious mental issue that needs to be treated.

This crap is the exact reason why I don't follow any strict religion.

I'm gay. I listen to 'emo', 'punk', and 'goth' music. I support Obama. I'm a female. I'm an angsty teenager.
And I can't be myself because everything I am is wrong. And if this is so, then why did god create me this way?

Ok, you can ban me now. I just wanted someone to hear the other side of it. EVERYBODY HAS OPINIONS ON THE BIBLE. SOME JUST MAY NOT INTERPRET THE WAY YOU DO.

OUR GOVERNMENT WASN'T BUILT ON CHRISTIANITY.

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

Last edited by Bob4God; 12-10-2010 at 01:08 AM. Reason: EMAIL REMOVED