View Single Post
(#224)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

alice_henderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-25-2010, 01:27 PM

I realize you all mean very well for these kids, but i think you are looking at it the wrong way.
First of all, unless you actually had known this girl in real life, or know her family, you really don't have the right to jump to conclusions and i would believe that this would seem offensive to the girl's family.
she could have had clinical depression or some sort of mental illness, she could have been bullied or had problems at home that lead to her sadly ending her life.
I highly doubt that a band had much to do with it, sure they are classed as "emo" but i know alot of people who listen to My Chemical Romance and are cheery.
Also, someone mentioned their concept album. Most of the lyrics you have been worrying about are from this bands 'concept album' which i believe is a real, sort of story. If someone was to get so involved with this band to the extent of hearing subliminal messages, surely they would have known that it was a concept album, that they were just making it up for a story.
The band really aren't that bad, not my taste, but i don't think that they would lead teenagers to kill themselves, as far as i've heard they are 'anti-suicide'.