X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Women Get Raped...

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    I don't want to see anyone have to pay for justice...
    Then how will the justice system work? For free? Lawyers, judges, prison guards, police, etc. will all just do everything out of the goodness of their hearts for without pay?

If a woman gets herself raped, she should pay for a rape kit. It's unconscionable to pass the buck onto innocent taxpayers. I didn't rape anybody, nor get raped, so why should I have to pay for her rape kit?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
      BUT what about the women who dress modestly and get raped anyway? What did they do? Surely if a woman covers everything and acts modestly, then what will they do?
      They must have been doing something to disobey God then. He doesn't allow women who follow His commandments to the letter to be raped but He may (a pastor will need to confirm this) use rape as a punishment for disobedience.
      The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
      Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
        They must have been doing something to disobey God then. He doesn't allow women who follow His commandments to the letter to be raped but He may (a pastor will need to confirm this) use rape as a punishment for disobedience.
        It's very easy for a woman to be slutty even though they're dressed modestly. Look at Japanese geisha, they advertise their wares by top to toe coverings that display secret meanings. Certain looks, the way you carry yourself, the way you smile, it all conveys messages. Modesty is more than clothes deep, it's a way of life.
        Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
          It's very easy for a woman to be slutty even though they're dressed modestly. Look at Japanese geisha, they advertise their wares by top to toe coverings that display secret meanings. Certain looks, the way you carry yourself, the way you smile, it all conveys messages. Modesty is more than clothes deep, it's a way of life.
          i think women should were something that covers there whole body except there eyes. i wonder if that exist

Comment

Originally posted by the apocalypse View Post
            i think women should were something that covers there whole body except there eyes. i wonder if that exist

Comment

• Re: ATTENTION SLUTS! Why women get raped

In all of your honest opinions there is no such thing as a rapist? It's not possible for an evil, spiteful or mentally ill human to simply savage another human and rape them mercilessly. People such as yourselves are un-rapeable eh?

Comment

All rape victims deserve to be raped.

either their fathers did not believe is the Word of God and did not protect them or they failed to ask God to protect them.

one word
                chastity belt

Comment

Originally posted by Godshumblechild View Post
                  All rape victims deserve to be raped.

either their fathers did not believe is the Word of God and did not protect them or they failed to ask God to protect them.

one word
                  chastity belt
                  Have you even read a Bible? Your comments, make no sense.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

You just want to find excuse and wash your hands for raping girls..

Comment

Originally posted by Margot View Post
                      You just want to find excuse and wash your hands for raping girls..
                      James would not do that, but if he did, at least he would follow the BIBLE(KJV) and take her on as one of his wives:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Comment

This thing is called a bodivas chain and you are supposed to dangle it from your bikini to allure men:

Don't be surprised if you get raped.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          This thing is called a bodivas chain and you are supposed to dangle it from your bikini to allure men:

Don't be surprised if you get raped.
                          Brother Nobar, just one clarifying question in case I run into one of these decorative objects whilst preaching on a beach (I wish to be prepared to harden myself in advance for any encounters). Is the thingy supposed to hang from the dairy-related parts of the female anatomy not too unlike depicted in the verse below...?

Song of Solomon 8:10
                          I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.

...or is it supposed to dangle from the piece of cloth covering the dreaded lower female orifice, which would cause an effect very familiar to those of us who are well-educated with the Bible?

Proverbs 11:22
                          As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I think it's supposed to hang from her cooter.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Sometimes I really understand why in Iran or somewhere the woman put a tent all round them. Because it is really annoying for a man to concentrate on God when women try to be sexy. You could actually say women have a competition with God to who gets more attention from men. But the thing is God deserves all the attention because He is the creator of the universe. All women can create are pies and chocolate cakes. It is extremly offensive that women think they should even try to get more attention then God.
                              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                              -Holocaust Jokes
                              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                                Brother Nobar, just one clarifying question in case I run into one of these decorative objects whilst preaching on a beach (I wish to be prepared to harden myself in advance for any encounters). Is the thingy supposed to hang from the dairy-related parts of the female anatomy not too unlike depicted in the verse below...?

Song of Solomon 8:10
                                I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.

...or is it supposed to dangle from the piece of cloth covering the dreaded lower female orifice, which would cause an effect very familiar to those of us who are well-educated with the Bible?

Proverbs 11:22
                                As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                                *Facepalm*

That isn't supposed to be worn in public.... that's ahem what's the most polite way to say this? Bc I would get an inbox scolding.Its a martial aid I guess for lack of a better term. It's intended use if for pleasure not luring men into a rapey frenzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X