View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Dolphins and Evolution! - 05-27-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
The difference here is that Marx wanted it to be done under the compulsion of being sent to a gulag and being worked, beaten and starved to death in the freezing cold of Siberia and all for a monolithic State
I'm shocked that you don't know the difference between Marx and Lenin, but I'm glad to hear that you True Christians will be selling your Silver Tither gated communities voluntarily to help the downtrodden. And it's heartening to hear that you're against compulsion. Now, if only the Biblical God would get on board with you on that, the world would be a much better place.

Quote:
Sounds like you’re a commie too!
Communism has proved itself to be an economic failure; it's hard for a society to have economic justice when it doesn't have a functioning economy. Communism also supresses growth of the human spirit. So, no, I'm not a big fan. But I've been called worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
Please stop cherrypicking the Bible for just the verses that you like.
If the Bible weren't so filled with inconsistencies, I wouldn't even be able to cherrypick. But I really don't want to argue with you, Smith--it's like there's not a real person on the other side of the debate, just a brick wall.

...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)