View Single Post
(#672)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 04-02-2012, 06:49 PM

Alright. Before the curse, everything was perfect. There were no blemishes on people, no disfigurements, no weeds, no sin. After the curse came all these things, and people would sometimes be born with blemishes and problems, (being born blind, being born lame, being born with down syndrome...). These problems were a reminder of the curse. God didn't want someone with a reminder of the curse on the person giving an offering, for the sacrifice is to be holy, and not be curse-related.

When I said I was wrong, and God does hate people, I spoke too soon. For example, when he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau himself, rather, he meant he hated what Esau was doing, for he was wild, and he had many wives. God doesn't hate anybody, he loves everybody, of every race, of every religion. He would hate it if I started fornicating, but he wouldn't hate me, he would hate the fact that I was fornicating.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.