View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.repented harlot70 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Red face Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 05-08-2010, 03:42 PM

Submission is the greatest gift God could give us women. It makes life so much easier if we just shut up and obey. Life has never been more peaceful for me. Praise the Lord!!!

I honor my mother(and my father, too)by taking care of my widowed grandmother. I "hate" my mother, just as Jesus tells me to. If she was walking with Jesus and a bus was headed for them, I'd grab him and let her get hit--that's how it's supposed to be. Jesus first, husband second, children third, widows and orphans fourth and my parents are taken care of by my brother's family(as it should be). God says I should leave them and cleave unto my husband--that's a total complete separation. Jesus was so smart to put that in the blessed KJV.

Yes, I hate my mother.

Am shutting up right now C.O.M and going to go make a pie.