View Single Post
(#7)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Peru
Forum Member

Location: A forgotten rock between the Indian and the Pacific
Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way! - 05-10-2008, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Russian View Post
It's true that there is a rather delicate timing issue, but you have to accept Christ with your heart, not your mouth. As long as your mind is intact, you shouldn't have a problem. The Bible says you have to accept Christ as your savior; it doesn't say you have to prounounce any certain words.
The LORD needs His tithing punctually, my UnsavedŽ Brother, so the more time you take to accept Him, the more you are stealing from him:

Malachi 3:8

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Quote:
Whether you are Christian depends on what you FEEL as opposed to homosexual which depends on what you DO. Only people who lie with men are damned, as are fornicators. If a guy is standing in front of me on the subway and I imagine going for his beltbuckle, God doesn't care.
God cares about you committing abomination! And He is not any softer with fornicators, adultery, or lustful behaviour:

Matthew 5:28

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I don't see why lusting after a man would be any different, or worse, actually...
Quote:
But you did give me something to think about. If I get Brain cancer and then accept the Lord, it maybe not count. But I minister to homosexual community in Russia, so I doubt God will strike me. I am doing good works in the clubs, bars and cruisy parks. Still, thanks for your advice, Deaner. Look me up if you ever get to Moscow.
It is a great thing that you have come to gather your knowledge here, in God's Favourite Forum, now why don't you make a thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit about yourself?

Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.