View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected false Christian
Under Investigation

DifferentPerspective is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Balloon Re: Favorite Verses to quote to your children - 09-09-2015, 01:22 AM

John 5:37-47
"You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. You diligently study the Scriptures, because you think by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life. I do not accept praise from men, but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain praise that comes from the only God?"

Luke 6:37-39
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured against you."

Luke 6:36 "Be merciful, just as your father is merciful."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

John 14: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me."

Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”"

Mark 12:31 "The second is love your neighbor as yourself. There are no commandments greater than these."

Ephesians 4:2 "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

Peter 4:8 "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins."

John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear."