View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Monkeys and Piccaninnies - 10-23-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Now here’s something that is interesting; a film that shows that piccaninnies are not as clever as monkeys. (Please watch carefully, it is not easy to tell the difference between them. The monkey appears in the second part of the experiment.) Naturally a True Christian™ Child would beat the monkey hands down.

More to the point though, it shows why it is so important to catch a child early so that it may understand the Glory of The True Christianity™ that is within its soul before birth and, by example, to help it learn about Jesus and understand God’s Gift before creeping atheism enters its soul by way of the worldly examples that pervade our present society.

Funny thing is, they kept referring to aps and humans. I only saw aps and niglets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
(I wonder if anyone has tried to teach a monkey about Jesus?)
I keep a niglet tied up in the shed near the back of the lower 40. I go out every night and read scripture to it for a few hours. It's been almost 5 years now but I believe it's catching on, when I point to the word 'Jesus' it can say Jeeebus. I figure since it seems to have gotten a start on that, I'll start hitting it and see where that goes.

38 John said to him, "Teacher, we saw someone driving out demons in your name, and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow us."
39 Jesus replied, "Do not prevent him. There is no one who performs a mighty deed in my name who can at the same time speak ill of me.
40 For whoever is not against us is for us. Mark 9:38-40.