View Single Post
(#137)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mylordismystrength is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 04-25-2014, 04:19 PM

Deuteronomy 7:22 KJV
King James Version
And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. Yes he does little by little it's not just implying nations it's talking about sin to.
Exodus 23:30 KJV
King James Version
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased , and inherit the land.

1 John 1:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Romans 10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So stop saying who goes to heaven or who goes to hell. For you are not the judge of me. I have but one judge the Christ. God Bless you all My the lord have mercy on ALL OF OUR wretched souls. For I welcome the judgement of my father in heaven and I love when he corrects me. I was merly asking who is gonna stand and fight for the Lord against the false church and doctrines going on. If I offended any of you I am truly sorry because those aren't my intentions. Love to you all and God bless and may all the praise and glory go to Jesus Christ Our Lord.