View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Virgin Virgin Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS

Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Day 291 part 2 Matthew 24. - 04-12-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregincambodia View Post
I looked around a bit and did not find an explicit True Christian™ doctrine regarding the rapture. Elsewhere on the internet, I found terms like "pre-tribulation" and "post-millennial." What is the correct view? Sorry if it has been posted already; I did search.
I did not know the answer to this question so I asked my Pastor while I was painting his house. He told me to understand Jesus you should look at the Bible and nowhere else. That made me panic a bit as the Bible is a very large book. The Pastor told me not to worry as painting his house was also important.

My Pastor told me that 1 Thessalonians 4:17 says everyone who does what Jesus says goes to Heaven. He also told me that Matthew 24:29 says everything else will be destroyed. Then my Pastor got mad because I used the wrong kind of paint.

Bob's mom: "Bob is 'special' and unemployed but otherwise a catch!"

John 20:29: "...blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."