View Single Post
(#201)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

nigga french is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: BRING BACK SLAVERY!!! - 01-20-2014, 03:02 PM

hello to the white American race than I am a french negro , and agree with women and American couples, am also for the restoration of slavery , I'm a negro monkey, a sub human race made ​​to obey and serve a beautiful limitless torque master and mistress mistress or white only , god gives the right to own slaves and I'm a negro dog poo have lived in the forest before coming to France and overview only slavery can we save and make us happy , I am an animal subject with little brain, I can serve as human furniture, dining table, chair backs , carpet shoes and feet, and other furniture for my own worship and serve as human toilet holy shit master and mistress mistress or single , sacred excrement my meat make me less silly and see how much you are above me , I can live as a naked animal is naked and show white children how does the negro how to punish the negro obeyed the negro slave and feed the negro slave and bring necklace neck slavery in life, I waived my freedom because freedom alone account for masters and mistresses and white children white superior race in religion, and of course 'm prohibits any re po proposal I expect white family to take me white woman couples,