View Single Post
(#118)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 07-30-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Thank you for asking. Mr. Etheldreda and I have gone to the LORD many, many times for and on behalf of our daughter. We've had some rough times, but the LORD's Truth© prevails. Recently, I found her "history" on an iphone she had, er, had. I was traumatized just reading the searches, never mind following the links. I've had to consult Dr Laurence Niles, Psychotheological Analyst Therapist for my PTSD, but he assures me I'm on the road to recovery and one day I won't break out in hives just looking at a cellular phone.

We had a long talk about this search history, the things she was looking for (such as "what is gay," "am I a lesbian if I kissed a girl"). I told her what she had been reading wasn't normal. It wasn't real sexuality. It wasn't natural. It wasn't honoring to Jesus. I explained exactly what sex is and what it is for, and that it’s something God wants us to save for marriage, and that marriage is only between one man, one women, and God, with the express purposes of glorifying God with many healthy soldiers for Christ.

I asked her if she thought she was a lesbian. She said she didn’t know. I pointed out that all her crushes have been on boys, and that seemed to reassure her. I told her it was normal to be curious about people’s bodies and about sex, but that if she ever has questions, she needs to ask me or Mr. Etheldreda, not her "Black Army" friends, not Siri, not Google. I told her I had arraigned a private spiritual consult with Pastor Zeke and Pastor Jones to help her sort out any further confusion she might have.

My mamma's heart is broken, knowing my daughter's innocence has been stolen from her. My spirit man is deflated knowing she has had to grow up so fast, beyond what her tender years should have to deal with. I weep to think she will never be innocent again. The conversation about her not being allowed to wear white on her wedding day was understandably tough. Although there is no sexual impropriety that I know of, her purity has been pierced. It would be dishonest of her father to walk her down the aisle and give her away to a man under the pretense of being pure. So white is out. Oh you should have heard the screams, threats, ultimatums, and hours and hours of sobbing behind closed doors.

She's been in her room ever since. It's been a few days and we haven't heard a peep out of her. She hasn't come out for meals and that's just as well, as my PTSD sometimes is triggered just thinking about her and her embracing sin and self-mutilation. I know in my heart she is praying to the LORD, searching her own heart, reading her Bible, and coming to terms with the confession she needs to make, both to her father and I, and to the church congregation. Standing up in front of Landover Baptist Church to confess sins of impurity is naturally very difficult, but in the end she'll be glad she did. I just know it. I have confidence the LORD will finish His good work in her (Philippians 1:6).

I will pray for you and your daughter, sister. I hope that she will still find a lovely true Christian husband, even though she can no longer walk down the isle in pure, innocent white. I can understand how your heart might feel broken, knowing that she has lost her innocence too young (not to be insensitive, but how old is she?) my heart broke a little too reading that, even though she is not my daughter, I still feel the sadness that comes from knowing she lost her precious innocence. I will pray that it somehow all works out in the end. After all, He looks after those who deserve it, and you are a shining example of what a True Christian woman should be. He will hear your prayers, and answer them, I'm sure.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!