View Single Post
(#155)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking pervert

Atheist

uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.uncool dude is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 11-02-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Kindly cite the Scripture that leads you to believe that God is willing to send a man to hell for disposing of a flock of rodents. Because my Bible doesn't say anything like that.
Proverbs 12:10
Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.
Proverbs 27:23
Know well the condition of your flocks, and give attention to your herds,

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11