View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Demonized Perv Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs Cancer on Society Evilution Sissy Cry Baby

IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IdiocyofMYUniverse is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico - 05-24-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceHater View Post
Do you know this? It's science, which is a lie.
I know this because I've done it, I've done the calculations, and I've done the coordinates in where the signal is coming from. You say science is a lie, however, I'm wondering how you think your computers, planes, cars, trains, phones, electricity, television; all day equipment and technology that you use, were made?