View Single Post
(#850)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-08-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
How should I know why God wants something?

I can't read His mind!

But if God is all-powerful and all-knowing, then that means every single thing that happens must logically be His Will. Children starving in Africa, or being raped by Catholics in Poughkeepsie. God knows, God can change it, God chooses not to.

Everything is God's Will.

Once again, though, you try to apply your modern, secular humanist "feel-good values" to God. Sorry, He's not subject to your narrow human ideas of good and evil.
You are off topic and have drawn me there as well, clever christian. Point is, the idiot who posted this thread won't give up his lifestyle for his child, what a poor excuse of a man he is, and you people encourage him. And its for financial gain, but if you are a True Christian money wouldn't matter because your only concerned about going to heaven or hell. BTW I do not believe in Karma.