View Single Post
(#844)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-08-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Allow me to lay this out for you logically. You atheists claim to like logic, right?

Here we go:

The Bible is presented as being the Word of God. Right?

And God is all-powerful, and all-knowing. Right?

Right!

So that means that God knows exactly what the Bible says, and could change every copy in the world in an instant if it wasn't what He wanted it to say. Isn't that so?

Of course it is!

The Bible says what it says. Therefore, either:

• The Bible says what God wants it to say;
  • God doesn't know or isn't able to fix it;
  • God doesn't care what we think and likes watching us kill each other over Him;
  • God is deliberately misleading us; or
  • God does not exist.
Now, which of those makes the most sense? #2, 3, and 4 all deny basic aspects of God. That leaves #1 and #5. Since we know God exists (even you atheists do, even though you deny it), the Bible must be what God wants it to be.

God's Perfection has nothing to do with your secular humanist modern ideas of right and wrong. God is the arbiter of morality; if He wants someone to get sick, or raped, or tortured, then that is what happens. If He doesn't want it to happen, it doesn't happen.

Pretty simple, really.

You think it farfetched, but I bet you believe in "karma".
Why would something or someone want an innocent child to be raped, tortured, killed or all the above? If that is what God wants then I want no part of God because he/she/it is just as sick as the rest.