View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God-mocking atheist actually understands Easter! - 04-29-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJDnow View Post
I know the Bible tells me to love my enemies, but the homos and the cargo cultists really piss me off with the way they try to impose their lifestyles on the rest of us.
They dont impose it on you, if you think they do, that means that the thought of trying their lifestyle passed through your mind, and you immidietly denied it.
And becuase you say True Christians are never wrong or gay, you blame the homo for imposing it on you.

Written by a brother of a psychology student who wont stop talking.

On easter: You are all wrong, St. peter was a rabbit! in the last supper he ate sugered eggs with vannila, and then jesus made him the pope!
Popes should be rabbits! if that would happen, all christianity would gather, listen to a rabbit that tells god's words.
But the catholic church tries to hide the fact.

Now we eat choclate eggs becuase they taste better then what st. peter ate.

Makes sense, doesnt it?