View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Chinese rock and roll harlots Babymetal threatening our children for Chairman Mao! - 06-29-2014, 04:28 AM

If you think that is bad, never listen to KPOP or jpop. My sister, sadly, denounced the ways of Christ, and listens to this stuff. When I was younger, I could sometimes hear it playing from her room, it is just as satanic as that, if not more. I wish it was only just this one satanic band, but sadly there are MANY MANY more just like it. I need to go pray now, I haven't heard that sort of stuff for ages, so I feel like I should go pray out the demons that were surely coming out of that music.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!