X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daddy, Can I Have a Knuckle Sandwich?

She is only five. I'm sorry but she deserves a hug. Have you heard of a hug before?!?!?!?!
    Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Comment

If only my daughter were so persistent in her ways as yours.

My family only does this weekly as there are so many of us that it is tiring on myself. (I question whether I should do it more often or less, if anyone has insight, i'd appreciate it) My daughter is the only one who resists and in the end she only makes it worse on herself.

Do you have any tips on helping her understand the necessity of this and in obedience?

Comment

There is no substitute for a good beating, well laid on.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE AND SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATLY.
          HOW DO YOU PEOPLE ACCEPT THIS AS MORAL AND RIGHT?
          SHE IS A PERSON WITH RIGHTS
          HOW WOULD YOU LIKE A PUNCH BY SOMEONE BIGGER THAN YOU?
          IN THE FACE?
          thats what i thought.
          1 Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Comment

How can it be child abuse? It's merely following God's instructions.

Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: But he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; But the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: For if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X